Monday, June 18, 2007

Hello

OK, so here goes. I don't enjoy writing all the time, but I started this so I could share some stamping with anyone who cares, and so I could be a little silly from time to time. Besides, "everybody's doing it".

Actually, I'm not one to just follow the crowd, but it was fun to say that.

So, my latest obsession is rubber stamping and swapping greeting cards, trading cards, and anything else you can stamp on. I'm a member of Splitcoaststampers.com. (They have galleries with all kinds of stamped items the members have made, forums where you can discuss about any topic, and tutorials for tons of stamping and other paper crafts techniques.) If any of you stamp or even do other paper crafts, check it out some time. It's addictive. On second thought, unless you have loads of extra time, stay away from it. I've been thinking about forming a support group for those of us who can't get away from the website. I should really start two groups, one for the members and the other for the spouses and boyfriends of the members. Maybe that second group should also allow the children, grandchildren, and pets of the said members. I wonder how many husbands and kids had to 'nuke a can of ravioli tonight for their dinner...

1 comment:

WNelWeb said...

Site looks great! I could join that second group...
Pax,
Nelson