Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Will wonders never cease...

So. We went for a weekend trip to the mountains to meet cousins of mine there for a visit. I started getting car sick when we hit the mountain roads. I chalked it up to trying to read a map at the same time as it's not typical for me to get car sick.

Saturday morning, I poured a bowl of HoneyNut Cheerios with milk. They didn't go down very well. Pretty yucky actually. Hmmm, I wonder what that's all about.

On Sunday's drive home from the mountains, my stomach was questionable again. No map reading this time. Something is definitely going on.

When we got home, guess what the home pregnancy test told us?!? Guess? Yeah, we weren't figuring on that this month, but it doesn't take much, does it?

Anyway, my husband and I are thrilled and our 3 year old is as excited as a 3 year old can be about that kind of news.

Here's to the next 9 months...

2 comments:

WNelWeb said...

It will be a wonderful time, my love.
Pax,
Nelson

WNelWeb said...

And here we are nearly a year later! New baby is almost four months old and I love you and our boys more than ever!
Pax,
N